Terri Sides is an animal whisperer and intuitive consultant whose focus is bringing hope, healing and humor to the relationships we have with our animal companions and ourselves so we can create more fulfilling lives. Terri has been working with both people and animals for more than 15 years, helping them to go deeper into their own wisdom so they can celebrate their authentic selves and their unique relationships.
Terri has been helping to heal people as an RN for over 30 years. After a life changing experience with wild dolphins, she realized there were many layers of healing possible. She spent two years training at The Center for Healing Body, Mind and Spirit and has studied with many prominent spiritual teachers. Terri shares her experience and wisdom frequently in live speaking events and in the media. She has been featured in the Arizona Daily Sun, Mountain Living Magazine, Grand Valley Magazine and KAFM radio in Grand Junction, CO. Terri is available for speaking/media events. Click here:
Terri is passionate about bringing people into alignment with their purpose and their animal companions to help them create a life that speaks from their hearts.
- Graduate of both Clairvoyant & Shamanic programs at The Center for Healing Body, Mind and Spirit in Ukiah, CA.
- Nationally certified Hospice and Palliative care RN
- Served on organizing council for River of Light Festival and Health Expo, June 2009
- Completed Equine TTouch, TEAM workshop with Linda Tellington-Jones in Wyoming.
- Member of Self Realization Fellowship